Janelle WardJanelle worked as the Director of Client Relations for a legal staffing agency. She handled all customer relations as well as managed the client relationships within the law firms and the relationships with the temporary personnel. She also acted as the office manager, dealing with all aspects of human resources and accounting.
Before her work at the legal staffing agency, Janelle worked as Director of Sales and Marketing for an executive office suite company. She managed over 125 accounts. Many of her clients were ambassadors and representatives of foreign governments, presidents and CEOs of multi-billion-dollar corporations, media and television personalities, top politicians and lobbyists, and law firms. She understands what it takes to manage high-profile clients.
Janelle is a Northern Virginia native and a 2006 graduate of George Mason University, with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications. Her concentration was in Pubic Relations.
Janelle joins the Political Media, Inc. team primarily as a copywriter assisting in political advertising, research, message d
Why Political Media, Inc.?
- Representation of client's interests as Top Priority
- Functionally and Aesthetically creative and appropriate design
- Over 17 Years Design Expertise
- One stop shop (Concept, Design, Production, Programming, and hosting)
- No Margins. - Complete service scope
- Project Management - Balance Design, Cost and Schedule
- Complete representation of client interest
- Custom solutions to fit your needs