Larry burst onto the political scene in 2002 under the tutelage of world-renowned political consultant, and Fox News commentator Dick Morris. Using Dick’s political savvy and Larry’s online marketing expertise, the two were able to influence several key congressional and gubernatorial races across the country.
Since the 2002, Larry and the Political Media team have revolutionized politics. Larry was among the first to execute internet, email, & social media strategies for political campaigns. He continues to lead the industry with cutting edge technology and and award winning marketing campaigns.
In 2011, Larry expanded Political Media's market by working with the Washignton Times to launch the first curated news portal for a national media company, Times247.com.
Currently, he sits on the Board of Directors of three internet and direct marketing companies, the Social Security Institute and is a regular contributer to several political and new media publications.
Larry is a New York City native and attended Dowling College where he studied business and advertising.
Why Political Media, Inc.?
- Representation of client's interests as Top Priority
- Functionally and Aesthetically creative and appropriate design
- Over 17 Years Design Expertise
- One stop shop (Concept, Design, Production, Programming, and hosting)
- No Margins. - Complete service scope
- Project Management - Balance Design, Cost and Schedule
- Complete representation of client interest
- Custom solutions to fit your needs