Email Campaign Coordinator
Political Media, Inc. is an award winning, full-service digital advertising agency with more than two decades of executing winning strategies and new media campaigns for hundreds of clients including: Fortune 500 companies, trade associations, non-profits, PACs, political parties, elected officials and candidates.
Political Media's team is comprised of extraordinary, talented, passionate, purpose driven individuals with the highest ethical standards.
Job Summary: Political Media is searching for an individual who is creative, data driven and can analyze performance reporting in order to translate data into actionable results for our clients.
A successful applicant in this role is someone who passionately follows Internet and social media trends. Experience in political campaigns is a plus, but not necessary.
Responsibilities: This position will be directly responsible for the management of email marketing programs. Process and technical training will be provided to enable effective independent performance of duties. The coordinator is expected to learn to identify trends, opportunities and to make timely recommendations for successful email marketing campaigns to senior management. In addition, the coordinator will be called upon to support the following tasks:
- Build and execute email campaigns, including list building and segmentation analysis.
- Seek and provide information to determine campaign/market positioning.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of email marketing strategies.
- Track and forecast email marketing, reporting on industry trends backed up by thorough data analysis and reporting.
- Translate complex information into easily understandable reports, illustrating data graphically when necessary.
- Provide management with information to support the development of proposals for the promotion, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Work collaboratively within the creative and development teams to execute content strategy, support the production of creative assets, and the deployment email outreach campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and/or experience in the field preferred.
- Previous experience working within a political campaign is a plus. This role requires experience with marketing and email or online promotional campaigns.
- Experience in HTML and content design is preferred.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of current communications and email marketing best practices.
- Strong communications and writing skills are required.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to manage multiple initiatives on deadline simultaneously are essential.
- The ability to work well with high visibility clients on multiple campaigns simultaneously while working independently and effectively within a diverse professional environment is a must.
Send Your Resume Here